Tuesday 24 April 2007

Hello world!

Well, what can I say. I've been meaning to do this for a while, after closing my former blog a few years ago, but with the introduction of Bebo, and other such work distractions I've just never quite got around to it. Please have patience with me while I find my feet with this again!
For those of you who don't know me, I'm at the precipice of giving up a perfectly good career in journalism to become a student nurse. Some may find this admirable, some may find it crazy; I'm not sure what team I'm on as yet - my opinion changes from week to week.
So, I've got a busy time ahead of me until I start in September. All my home improvements MUST be completed by then, while I have a regular income - this involves a new fitted bathroom and bedroom revamp (!). I'm also holding down a full and part time job, supposedly to build up savings for the poor years ahead, but aforementioned bedroom revamp and fitted bathroom have put paid to that. My planned trip to gay Paree also probably won't help.
If there's anything else you want to know before I get back to you, leave a comment and I'll try to satisfy your curiousity!
Until then my friends, peace
out
x

1 comment:

KimmieMac said...

Good use of 'the' word - top marks! :D